Monday, May 9, 2011

Invitations

I put more pictures on the site. I finally got the invitations and have them addressed. Just waiting on stamps. So the invitations will be coming out soon. As soon as I get them all out in the mail I will put up a few important posts for everyone. Still working on the honeymoon plans. We are thinking Savannah. Heard a bunch of great things about the town and neither of us have been there yet, so should be a great experience. It would be awesome to be able to get into one of the haunted rooms for a night or two just to see if we could experience anything. If not, there are so many more ghosts tours and other things to go do and see. Heard there is an amazing restaurant, think its called River Front Steakhouse. I'll have to look it up. But everything so far is going great. We got a new edition to our family. Last Saturday we got a little 6 week old kitten. He is so cute!! He is all black expect a few gray hairs on his tail and paws. Named him Token after the South Park character. I've tried to get pictures of him to post up, but every time I do, I can't tell he is in the picture, he is so dark. Billy had to buy an air purifier for me because my allergies reacted to Token, but so far so good. He is still so young we are still working on him sleeping all night. So far he has shown he is really smart. Looking forward to growing with him. Thats it for now. I will try to get the invites out soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment