Saturday, May 14, 2011

All Sent!

All the invites are sent!! So hopefully I will be hearing from all of you soon. Here is the poem I wanted everyone to see:

More than just kisses so far we've shared
Our home has been made with love and care
Most things we need we’ve already got
Like a toaster and blender, pans and pots
A Wishing Well we thought would be great
(but only if you wish to participate)
A gift of money is placed in the well
Then make a wish … but do not tell
Once we’ve replaced the old with the new
We can look back and say it was thanks to you!!!


We figured since we have already been together for 3 years and have a house, we will just set up a Wishing Well at the party for anyone who would like to give cards or any monetary gifts for the honeymoon. Thanks!!

Mom and I got the cake ordered! I'm excited to see what its going to look like. I need to call up and see if they can give me a sketch before they actually make it. I'm sure it will be awesome. Should be tasty too!! So everything is slowly coming together. I still need to get Billy's ring and need my wedding band adjusted. Got two months left!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment